• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
Ken Mig

windows os COMBINE

2 posts in this topic

When doing a COMBINE function, dragging the files to the combine box one by one is fine if you have a few files. But when there are many files, and you do a SELECT/ALL of the files in a given folder and you do a DRAG of the files to the COMBINE box,all the files are moved, BUT the order of the files is ignored and the files wind up in the COMBINE box all helter skelter. Is there a workaround? When someone sends me a 100 page book with each page being a separate file and each file name represents the page number in the book, the COMBINE feature ignores the order of the file name making this function useless. I don't want to DRAG 100 files into the COMBINE box. I want the COMBINE function to load the files from my local folder in the order the files are in are in, into the COMBINE folder.

Hi Ken,

After opening the Combine box, please click the Add Files button instead of dragging files, then select multiple files in your folder to load in the box, in this way the file order will be the same as the order in your local drive.

add.png

Thanks