• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Larry H Robbin

windows os Can`t Uninstall trial version (Access violation)

4 posts in this topic

This message appeared when I tried to uninstall the program.

I`ve installed the prog for all user.

now things I`ve done to uninstall/resolve the problem (which didn`t work) :

1. Restarting computer to see if it resolved - FAIL
  2. Uninstalling via win registry - can't find the registry in uninstall directory - FAIL
  3. trying to remove the access violation error so I can uninstall (via changing DEP(Data Execution Prevention)) - Error still pop-up - FAIL
  4. Using Windows FixIt - Can't find the program in uninstall list, BUT haven't tried to uninstall using PRODUCT CODE which I can't find the product code whereabout, if you can mail or reply me the product I'll try to uninstall using Win FixIt again - WAITING FOR REPLY
  5. Using uninstaller which come from the program itself - FAIL 
  6. Using sfc /scannow to see any corrupt files - No corrup files found - FAIL
  7. Using CCleaner to uninstall - FAIL

That's all, If the admin know other way to uninstall please let me know or help me with no.4 (product key)

Regards

SCREEN wonder.PNG

Hi Larry,

1) Please delete the installation folder of this program from your computer completely. Then restart your computer to uninstall it to check whether it is ok now.

2) If the above method fails, please go to the link below to reinstall the program first, then uninstall it again to check.

Download Link:  http://download.wondershare.com/pdf-password-remover_full526.exe

Thanks

1 person likes this

1) Please delete the installation folder of this program from your computer completely. Then restart your computer to uninstall it to check whether it is ok now.

This method works, had to clear the registry afterwards, thank you. You can mark the thread as SOLVED now.