• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
Trohn

windows os Multiple page scanning

14 posts in this topic

I am unable to scan multiple pages from the sheet feeder on any of our multifunction printers. For example our Samsung CLX-3300 series scans a page stops and then ask if you want to scan another or quit. Our Brother MFC-L2740DW scans a page and then aborts the scan pulling the rest of the pages thru without scanning. These printers both work fine with Adobe Acrobat X and DC. 

Any ideas how to fix this issue? It also appears that the setting for the scanner being used are not being saved or used properly as it seems the scanner is also scanning in a slower color mode.

Hi Trohn,

For your information that you can scan pages one by one, after scanning one page in our program, it will ask you whether to continue, if you want scan more pages to create as one PDF file, then you can click the option to continue scanning. It is just the same as how your scanner works.

Anything we can assist further, please feel free to let us know more details, we will have further check for you.

Thanks

It would be very helpful if you would remove the default from scanning the second page altogether before the selection of scan an other page is made. It is quite a nuisance to have to feed each page separately.

Hi Mendel,

When you scan by our program, please choose the option of "Using scanner's interface" to scan. In this way, if your scanner supports to continue scanning multiple pages, then our program will also help you scan multiple pages without popping up the window again and again.

图像 4.png

Thanks

When I Create PDF from Scanner I do not get this option. Only get to select my HP AIO 8720.  My multiple pages just scan through creating a dialog box after each page.  When I try to clear the boxes by hitting ok, it crashes the program.

Hi Bruce,

After opening our program, please click the Help>About button to check whether you are using the latest version 6.3.3. If not, please go to the link below to install the latest version program to scan for a try again.

Download URL: http://download.wondershare.com/cbs_down/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

If it is already the latest version, then please provide the log file of this product for analysis. In order to get the log file, please open any folder on your computer, then copy&paste the following address in the address bar, it will lead you to the destination folder. Then please find the latest version of the .log format file, please attach them in the email to send to us for analysis.

%appdata%\Wondershare\PDFelement 6 Pro\Log

Thanks

Based on your reply you are thinking I am using the program on a windows PC.  I am using on a Mac.  The version is 6.3.3.3163 (29171119).  This a very important feature for me so I've moved back to PDFPen Pro.  Please let me know what the status of this?

I installed this version on my iMac and still don't get a choice to "use scanner interface".  I purchased this software in the Mac app store.  Please let me know how to get a refund.  The software is unusable for me.  Thanks.

Hi Bruce,

Actually, our Mac version program supports to connect with scanners to create PDF files. Here are more details for your reference:

https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement-mac/user-guide.html#create_pdf_files_from_scanners

If you still cannot find this function in your program, then please make a screenshot to show me your program interface for further check.  To take a screenshot, please press command+shift+4.

Thanks

I have no more time to trouble shoot this issue.  I cannot use the program with the automatic document feeder on my scanner, which makes it unusable for me.  I bought this program off the app store on Dec 5, and I would like my refund.  Please tell me how to do it.  Thanks.

I've got the same issue, not abele to scan with PDFelements Pro ( latest version) on iMac (HighSierra) with Epson WF-4740.

Support was not able to provide a solution.

Product useless !!!

Scanning with all other products without any problem.

🙁☹️😢👎

Hi Matthias,

After opening our program, please click the PDFelement 6 Pro>About PDFelement 6 Pro on the top menu to check whether it is the latest version 6.3.5. If not, please go to the link below to install the latest version.

Download URL: http://download.wondershare.com/mac-pdfelement6-pro_full2992.dmg

Then please use the latest version program to connect with your scanner for a try again. In case you get any error message, please make a screenshot to show me the error for further check.  To take a screenshot, please press command+shift+4.

Thanks