• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
Julien Raynal

no upgrade reflected on my account

7 posts in this topic

I upgraded and paid for the paid subscription over 1 hour ago.  My account still says "4 left" and says that I have a "free" account.  Why??  I remember it saying that it would take 30 minutes to update at checkout for some reason but it has been much longer.

What do I need to do to see the updated profile since I did get the invoice confirmation email?  I need to be able to start using this today with the custom fields.

Please help.

Thanks.

Hi Julien,

Could you please confirm whether you have paid successfully since I cannot find out any order information searching by your email address? So if you have already paid successfully, then please provide your order number and the order receipt to me for further check, I will help you solve the account issue asap.

Thanks

The order id seems to be EU826014825 but it's in What seems to be German on the invoice... The email is geoquantumlandandhomes@gmail.com instead of service@geoquantumlandandhomes.com for some reason.

could you please check and update with the correct email address? I was not able to update the email address.

Thanks.

Hi Julien,

I have found your order record in our system searching by the email address: geoquantumlandandhomes@gmail.com, and your order number is #Q171029031707097039129. So please login your esign account using the email address: geoquantumlandandhomes@gmail.com again to check your account should be the premium account. In case it still does not work, please confirm whether your esign account was signed up using this same email address:  geoquantumlandandhomes@gmail.com.

Thanks

Just tried to login with the gmail address and it's not letting me in.  It says error: user does not exist.

This makes sense since I clicked the buy button from my free service@geoquantumlandandhomes.com account.  This is very confusing.

Can you just apply the invoice to my free account service@geoquantumlandandhomes.com? I need to start using it now.  

IMG_0639.PNG

11 hours ago, Julien Raynal said:

Just tried to login with the gmail address and it's not letting me in.  It says error: user does not exist.

This makes sense since I clicked the buy button from my free service@geoquantumlandandhomes.com account.  This is very confusing.

Can you just apply the invoice to my free account service@geoquantumlandandhomes.com? I need to start using it now.  

IMG_0639.PNG

Hi Julien,

We've set  service@geoquantumlandandhomes.com to be premium account, please log in to check it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks

Gary

Hi Julien,

For the case, it seems you entered this email address: geoquantumlandandhomes@gmail.com when you paid, so we cannot detect that your esign account: service@geoquantumlandandhomes.com has already paid. You should use the same eSign+ account: service@geoquantumlandandhomes.com to pay for the order, then it will detect your order and upgrade your account to the premium account automatically.

Our programmers have set up your account: service@geoquantumlandandhomes.com manually, so you can re-login  your eSign+ account, then it should be the premium account now, you can start to use.

Thanks