Jeffrey Zito

Matching Font when editing a PDF

4 posts in this topic

When modifying (editing) text in a pdf, pdf elements will not match the font of the existing text.  It indicates that the font is not available.  The font I am trying to match is 

HelveticaNeueLT Std Lt,  which is the font of the text throughout the pdf.  When I attempt to change a word, it will not allow the existing font to be used.

Hi Jeffrey,

For the case, please go to the link below to install the latest version 6.3.2 of the program for a try again.

Download Link: http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

In case the latest version still fails to match the same font when edite your PDF file, then could you please attach your PDF file here or send it to our email (pdfelement@wondershare.com) for further check?

Thanks

I am having the same problem using version 6.4.1.3208

Elements identifies that I am using the 'Century Gothic' font but adds text in 'Chrome Serif MM'

Please help - this makes Elements useless to me.

Mark

Hey Mark

I am experiencing a variation of your issue: When I open the PDF document with Century Gothic font, it'll open as such and I can continue to edit in the same text block as Century Gothic, but as soon as I start a new text block I can't, even if I copy/paste from the original. I believe it's because Century Gothic isn't in my PDFelement program.

Try installing Century Gothic font from online into PDFelement. I have linked a previous thread with steps on how to do so!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,

Rebecca