• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)

4 posts in this topic

Is there an Outlook add-in available or in the works?    We are currently testing PDFelement and love many of the features.   We would love nothing more than to ditch Adobe Acrobat for good.   However, my users leverage the Acrobat add-ins in Office, particularly the ability to preview pdf's in email and the one click Save as PDF link in the File tab navigation pane.

We've worked around the preview issue by installing Adobe Reader, but that is only stop gap.

Hi Ingo,

I am sorry that we do not have the office add-in currently. However, I have forwarded your need to our development for further check, your suggestion has been added in our data base of the functionalities suggestions, and we will keep working on the program to support more features in the future.

Thanks 

Hi Daphne,

I'd like to join in wishing the Outlook add-in get developed. That is a feature I have used frequently before I switched to PDF element and now it is 'painful' not having it any more.

Regards

Hi AnettL,

Thanks for bring this to our attention, I have forwarded your suggestion to our development team and we will keep improving the program to support more features in the future new versions.

Thanks