• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

PDFelement App now is Free!   10/11/2017

htmlentities(

PDFelement for iOS and Android versions are Free now! Download here and start to use in your mobile devices any time and any where you want.

)
Daniela Dreuth

How to edit author of notes

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am able to change the author of every note/annotation (in my german edition it's called Notiz) itself, but that would be a lot of work. I'm sure it's possible to change the author of notes in general - in the existing document and for all new documents. At the moment it sais "normal work" instead of my name or initials.

Thank you for any hints.

Daniela 

Hi Daniela,

Do you add the annotations by our program PDFelement? If so, the default author name will be your account name of the computer. For example, if you login your computer via the Admin account, then the default author name will be Admin. And you can also change the author name in our program one by one when you add the annotations. I am sorry that our program does not support to change the default author name, unless you change your computer account name to be the one you want. In this way, when you add annotations by our program, it will be the new account name directly.

Thanks

Hi Daphne,

thank you for your answer.

Maybe that can be changed in some future version. It's not so nice to hand over texts with annotations by Admin etc.
Interestingly I changed the Accountname long ago for a similar reason, but PDFelement still shows the old one. I will try to change it again and see what happens.

Hi Daniela,

I have forwarded your suggestion to our development team, we do will keep improving the program to provide better user experience.

Thanks for your feedback.