• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
Chris Stana

Can I CC a Document?

5 posts in this topic

I cannot seem to find a way to CC other on the emails that are sent. It is really important I have a way to send people these documents any help please!

-Chris

Hi Chris,

Could you please confirm which function do you use of our program? Actually, as long as your email address supports to CC others, then you can enter the others email addresses in the CC box to send.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Daphne said:

Hi Chris,

Could you please confirm which function do you use of our program? Actually, as long as your email address supports to CC others, then you can enter the others email addresses in the CC box to send.

Thanks

Sorry yes, I use your ESign software and cant seem to send without having someone sign, nor can I cc someone on the document. Is there a way to do this that I am not seeing?

Hi Chris,

I am sorry that the eSign service does not support to CC others. If you want someone to view the PDF file, you can send the PDF file to the person manually after signed by others. 

And I have already forwarded your suggestion to our development team, we will keep improving the program to support more features in the future update.

Thanks