• Announcements

• Daphne

Christmas Gift!   12/07/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
    • Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
colt12star

upgrade to 6.3

5 posts in this topic

I just upgraded to 6.3 and am not having trouble printing 'actual size'. When printing a one page, letter sized document,  using 'actual size' results in a blank page, where 'fit' or 'scale to 100%' prints as desired. Anyone else have this trouble?

Can you please upload any page from the document you mean?

7 hours ago, colt12star said:

I just upgraded to 6.3 and am not having trouble printing 'actual size'. When printing a one page, letter sized document,  using 'actual size' results in a blank page, where 'fit' or 'scale to 100%' prints as desired. Anyone else have this trouble?

Hi Colt,

Could you please download and install the latest version 6.3.2 from the link below to print your file again? After opening the program, please click the Help>About button to make sure it is the version 6.3.2, it should print successfully.

Download Link: http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

Thanks

I have downloaded 6.3.2 and the issue with 'actual size' printing blanks has been resolved. Thank you.

I am not having trouble opening a fillable form - a W9 from the IRS website gives an error

https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-w9

I have not had this trouble previously using PDFElement, and this form opens fine in Adobe and Foxit readers. Thoughts?

Hi Colt,

I am glad the latest version has solved the print issue. 

For the W9 file issue, I have forwarded to our development team for further check, and we will try to solve the issue in the future new update.

Thanks