Matthew Judy

Registration Failure

14 posts in this topic

I registered my copy of PDFElement a couple of days ago, and it seemed to be working well.  When I opened it today, I received this error dialog box:

Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 15.11.58.png

It reads: "Note: Connection timeout, please try again."  I clicked "OK" to dismiss the dialog box, assuming that it was a simple glitch, but when I tried to save some PDF changes, I found that my copy of PDFElement had become unregistered.

When I attempted to re-register PDFElement using my licensed email and registration code, the "Registered Successfully" web page was opened; however, in the app itself, the same error dialog was presented again, and the application remained unregistered.

My network connection is very fast, and working just fine for all other communications.  At this point, I'm completely stuck, and I find this behavior ridiculous and infuriating.  The app shouldn't immediately un-register itself when it can't contact a server somewhere, and it shouldn't rely on such a fragile registration mechanism.

Please advise how to proceed.  Thanks.

Hi Matthew,

It seems that my colleague has helped change your registered email to " wondershare@nibfile.com" for your request. A new licensed information has been sent to this email address. Please check it and try again.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Heidi

Hi, I have a similar problem. 

I used pdfelement trial version several times until I started to get watermarked copies, so bought pdfelement for a mac. I paid, received receipt, and registration code, registered, got the webpage saying 'registration successful' but on continuing using am informed that I'm not registered. If I carry on I get watermarked files. Any ideas?

Hi Allan,

I wonder whether on the continuing using, you downloaded the upgraded program PDFelement 6 Professional for Mac? PDFelement 6 Professional and PDFelement 6 are two different products, thus requiring different license code.

So if you download the upgraded version PDFelement 6 Professional and use the trial version of it, the watermark will be added into your PDF file. 

If this is not the cause, please get back to us and we will have a further check for you.

Best Regards,

Heidi

Hello Heidi, 

I had the problem with the water marked file after receiving 'registration successful' so then downloaded another version (didn't notice it marked 'professional'. I'm not proficient at this stuff so didn't know how to remove the original, so added the new file over the old file.

I now have found out how to remove apps and have removed pdfellement from my mac, emptying the Trash. 

Should I now just download again?

Hey Allan, 

No worries! I find Macs a bit tricky to use as well. 

I've checked our database and you have PDFelement 6. It appears that you have not registered the program so it should work after you re-download the application.

Here is the download link: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

Scroll to the very bottom, and click on "PDFelement 6" (under the "download" heading) to begin download:

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 12.06.52 PM.png 

Please let me know if you experience anymore difficulty. 

Best,

Rebecca

A casual look at my reply above might make you think that I'm sorted.

This is not so, the screenshots depict failure to progress, I am apparently not registered.

Allan

Hi Allan, 

I apologize in the delay in response. I've sent you an email with a new registration code. Let's see if that helps!

Best,

Rebecca

Posted (edited)

I have a similar problem too.
I get a message.
“The number of authorized installations has been exceeded”
I had to reinstall it for 2-3 times because of false positive antivirus (Avira) detections.

Edited by Marko
Fixes

Hi Marko,

On our back-end system, it can be found that you have an exceeded use of the registration code. Can you help explain a little bit? 

For your information, reinstalling the program does not require you to register again.

Heidi

Hello i have the same problems of Matthew Judy:

When I attempted to register PDFElement using my licensed email and registration code, the "Registered Successfully" web page was opened; however, in the app itself,I got  the same error dialog, and the application remained unregistered.

I already replay to the licensed information email: pdfelement@wondershare.com without receiving any further communication

Schermata 2018-04-09 alle 16.23.51.png

Schermata 2018-04-09 alle 16.23.41.png

Hi there,

It seems that you used to get a certain period validity license code for our program. The license code for that is the same with this one.

So when I renew your license code this time, it is still recognized as the expired one previously.

Now on our back-end, we re-activated your license code again. The license code shall be working again this time.

Thanks for your support.

Heidi