• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

PDFelement App now is Free!   10/11/2017

htmlentities(

PDFelement for iOS and Android versions are Free now! Download here and start to use in your mobile devices any time and any where you want.

)
Merrill Swiney

pdf to ppt problem

3 posts in this topic

Hi Wondershare  -

I purchased PDFelement6 to convert some pdf files to ppt format.  I have a large pdf that contains video elements and is about 576 MB.  PDFelement won't convert it or even open it.  Any suggestions.  If it can't do this then I have no need for the program.

The file is very large in size and the program should support it

I think you need to send it to the support team for further analysis

On 10/7/2017 at 3:13 AM, Merrill Swiney said:

Hi Wondershare  -

I purchased PDFelement6 to convert some pdf files to ppt format.  I have a large pdf that contains video elements and is about 576 MB.  PDFelement won't convert it or even open it.  Any suggestions.  If it can't do this then I have no need for the program.

Hi Merrill,

Could you please upload your 576MB PDF file to your dropbox account, then provide the download link for us to download and test your PDF file? If you do not have a dropbox account, please upload your PDF file to this link: www.wetransfer.com and our email address is: customercenter.wonder@gmail.com. After you upload it successfully, please confirm back to me, I will download your file to have a test on our side.

Thanks