• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

PDFelement App now is Free!   10/11/2017

htmlentities(

PDFelement for iOS and Android versions are Free now! Download here and start to use in your mobile devices any time and any where you want.

)
D Bedensen

Authorized Computers

11 posts in this topic

I purchased PDFElement on my Mac laptop while traveling.  Back home, how do I get it onto my Mac desktop as well?  My registration code will not work a second time on my desktop download. . .

The license policy states that you can use it on ONE computer

But I think you can use on one additional personal computer. See this:

1. According to the installation numbers of the license permits, the license can be divided into Single-User License and Multi-User License.

Single-User License
Installation of the product purchased under a Single-User Personal License is restricted to one single personal computer owned by or under control of the license plus one additional computer also owned by the licensee, e.g.: One computer at home and another at work, or a desktop and a laptop at home. However, at any given time only one copy of the purchased products can be in use.
No matter the reason, if the software has been registered more than 5 times, you will get the warning every time you use the software. Even if the software was registered on the same computer each time. In order to continue using the software a new license needs to be purchased.

http://support.wondershare.com/how-tos/what-is-your-license-policy.html

Well, much appreciated.  This is personal use, my home and my laptop computer.  I have the single user license and I checked out the link, but can't understand how I can download and then register this on my desktop computer.  The registration code will not work on my desktop.

I suggest to try to install and register the program on the desktop. Personal use allows one additional computer

On 10/8/2017 at 6:20 AM, Guest Thanks, but . . said:

Well, much appreciated.  This is personal use, my home and my laptop computer.  I have the single user license and I checked out the link, but can't understand how I can download and then register this on my desktop computer.  The registration code will not work on my desktop.

Hi,

You can install the program on your desktop, and use the same registration information that you received to register it directly, it should be ok. In case you fail to register it on the desktop, then please make a screenshot to show me the error you get and provide your licensed email address to me.

Thanks

I think you entered the invalid  registration code, you should copy and paste it from your email.

2 hours ago, D Bedensen said:

Thanks.  Licensed email is legal@bluestarcapital.net

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 6.33.43 PM.png

Hi Dan,

I have checked in our system and noticed you have installed the wrong program. Please note that the program you purchased is PDFelement 6 Standard for Mac, however this program you installed is PDFelement 5 for Mac. So please go to the link below to install the correct program on your Mac, then copy/paste the received registration information to register it again, it should be ok now.

Download Link: http://download.wondershare.com/mac-pdfelement6_full2991.dmg

Thanks

I can not get 6 Standard on my system.  We download it, but 5.7 shows up.  Pro apparently will not run on Mac 10.9.5

I suggest to completely uninstall and reinstall version 6 

If the same problem persist, you need to update your system to meet the requirements

jvymiHc.png

On 10/13/2017 at 2:25 AM, D Bedensen said:

I can not get 6 Standard on my system.  We download it, but 5.7 shows up.  Pro apparently will not run on Mac 10.9.5

Hi D,

For your information that the program PDFelement 6 requires Mac OS10.10 and later versions as the screenshot that Tarek showed. So please update your Mac OS, or you can keep using the program PDFelement 5 on your Mac.

Thanks