• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

PDFelement App now is Free!   10/11/2017

htmlentities(

PDFelement for iOS and Android versions are Free now! Download here and start to use in your mobile devices any time and any where you want.

)
Heather Cross

Multi page PDF Convert to Excel

4 posts in this topic

Is there a way to take a multi page PDF but only convert the 1st page or specific pages?

2nd question. When I convert the PDF to Excel using the data extraction tool and choose to extract data from a marked PDF and I choose the Marked fields, once I add additional PDF's there are quite a few that come across with odd/weird text. Is there a way to choose the fields instead of marking them yourself?

Specific page conversion is not available but good feature to consider in future versions 

Ok. How about my 2nd question? Any help with that?

When I convert the PDF to Excel using the data extraction tool and choose to extract data from a marked PDF and I choose the Marked fields, once I add additional PDF's there are quite a few that come across with odd/weird text. Is there a way to choose the fields instead of marking them yourself?

Hi Heather

For your second question, I am afraid that currently PDFelement 6 Professional can support to extract data from all the interactive form fileds but cannot support to extract data from selected form fields.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Heidi

1 person likes this