• Announcements

• Daphne

Christmas Gift!   12/07/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
    • Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
Dustin W.

mac os Previous PDF file goes into image mode

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I've been using standard pdf element - started with 6.0.5. Now when I open an existing file - under 6.3 and edit the document (clicking a box to change a date for instance) it throws me into something that shows an image "mode" and asks to extract or copy. I can no longer just click the fields I've previously entered and change the value by clicking the edit button at the top banner. 

What's happening? How do I correct this so I can just go from field to field in my standard form and edit the areas that already have text?  

Plus there is an orange exclamation point that shows up at some point. 

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 3.02.11 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-02 at 2.57.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 2.57.27 PM.png

Edited by Dustin W.
added orange ! that appears

I suggest to upload the PDF document here or send it to the development team  pdfelement@wondershare.com

Hi Dustin,

To fill out the form fields, please click Hand or Select instead of Edit. If you still cannot fill out the form fields as you want, can you attach your PDF document here or send it to pdfelement@wondershare.com so that we can have a further check about both this problem and the orange exclamation point you have mentioned.

Thanks for your support.

Heidi