• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

PDFelement App now is Free!   10/11/2017

htmlentities(

PDFelement for iOS and Android versions are Free now! Download here and start to use in your mobile devices any time and any where you want.

)

2 posts in this topic

I have a Win7 Pro desktop and a Win10 Pro laptop and PDF Element installed on both.  I have my task bar hidden on both systems.  All the applications seem to work as they are supposed to.  When I move my cursor to the lower or bottom of the screen the task bar is displayed.  This works on every application I use except PDF Element.  Being in the IT Department I have many applications and have tried many different settings/options.  Is there a way to get PDF Element to work with hidden windows task bars?  I am sure there is a registry hack that would do it but I would prefer it to just work as every other application does.  Let me know if I am missing a setting somewhere or if there is something else I can do.  Otherwise is this functionality going to be included at some point?

Thanks - Mike

Hi Michael,

Do you want to pin our program to the auto-hidden taskbar? If so, please launch our program first and then move your cursor to the bottom of the screen taskbar to right click our program icon to choose the option of "pin this program to taskbar". I attached a screenshot below for your reference:

:Image 2.png

Thanks for your support.

Heidi

1 person likes this