• Announcements

• Daphne

Christmas Gift!   12/07/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
    • Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
Ziyu Duan

opening error but not failing to open

2 posts in this topic

I downloaded this app from your website, not the app store. 

Everytime I open any PDF document, it firstly shows duplicated app loading at the dock. Then a pop-up window says this app is loading. 

However, there is no such problem for app downloaded from the app store. I once uninstalled it and re-obtained it from app store, I found out the problem was solved, yet, the one from app store didn't show the option where I could enter my registered code. Now I know I must use the one downloaded from the website, as I have purchased it there. 

So why does this error occur? Cheers:)

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 2.48.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 2.49.19 PM.png

Hi Ziyu,

For the case, it seems you did not install the program correctly. You need to drag the program into the Application folder to complete the installation process, then double-click the program in the Application folder to open. So please delete the current program and empty your trash. Then go to the link below to reinstall it.

Download URL: http://download.wondershare.com/mac-pdfelement6-pro_full2992.dmg

And please refer to the link below to know more instructions about how to install, when you get the same window as showed in the following website, please drag the program icon into the Application folder to complete the installation process.

https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement-mac/user-guide.html#download_and_install

Thanks