• Announcements

• Daphne

Christmas Gift!   12/07/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
    • Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
Daphne

PE Points Program

13 posts in this topic

Our PE Points Program (PEPP) is designed to reward active members who consistently contribute valuable content to the PDFelement Community. After all, our forum would not be the same without you!  

How do I earn  PE points?

Every "like" that you receive = 1 increase in Reputation

This means that every time someone clicks the "like" button on a comment/post you made, your Reputation increases by 1.

Every post that you make = 1 increase in Rank 

This means that every time you start a new thread, thank someone for their time, or answer other questions, your Rank increases by 1.

Please refrain from spamming comments. Points and/or comments will be removed at the moderators' discretion. 

What are the levels of Reputation?

*image of badge appears below rep level

1) Poker-Face [0]

2) Low-key [1-5]

3) Helpful [6-20]

4) Reliable [21-45]

5) Credible [46-80]

6) Perspicuous [81-110]

7) Elite [111-150]

What are the Ranks?

1) Lurker [0-10]

2) Acquaintance [11-25]

3) Rookie [26-45]

4) Regular [46-70]

5) Geek [71-100]

6) Addict [101-140]

7) Master [141-190]

Rewards and Recognition

To show that we appreciate your participation, PDFelement recognizes its community participants through a rewards program. To reach a new tier, you must: 

Tier 1: eSign+ 2.0 Quarterly Free Access 

Achieve 7 Reputation | 24 Ranking

Like 10 comments you found helpful 

Tier 2: Free Wondershare Product 

Achieve 14 Reputation | 45 Ranking

Like 15 comments you found helpful

Tier 3: Free copy of PDFelement (Mac/PC), or free upgrade (Standard → Pro)

Achieve 28 Reputation | 75 Ranking

Like 25 comments you found helpful 

More prizes to be announced...

Redeem your Rewards

Once you are eligible to redeem your reward, please send an email to PErewards@wondershare.com with the following information:

1.    Name (First and Last).

2.    Username in Community.

3.    The industry that you are working in.

4.    One thing you love about PDFelement and one thing that you think could be improved.

5.    Which tier you are redeeming. If there is a choice in prize, please state which option you would like.

Upon submission, please allow 2-3 business days for your rewards application to be reviewed. Please direct any other questions about the PE Points Program to the same email

3 people like this

This is a good idea, I hope more and more people focus on community .

3 people like this

Very good idea. Thanks a lot

I hope we have no spamming here

2 people like this

Hi Goodmorning

This is indeed the best software in the market, however, i am having a problem with the language.

It doesn't have Urdu Language

Please can you kindly advise how i can get the urdu language in the software

Best Regards

Zeeshan 

1 person likes this

Hi Zeeshan,

I am sorry that our program does not support Urdu language. But I have forwarded your need to our development for further check, we will keep collecting customers' need about Urdu language for future consideration.

Thanks

2 people like this

Oh this is a Great announcement, I love this, Good luck to all and i hope this will increase the people in this site.

1 person likes this

On 10/1/2017 at 6:28 AM, tarek said:

Very good idea. Thanks a lot

I hope we have no spamming here

Spam should be an automatic deduction of a point!

Thanks for the awesome rewards program AND for the free Thanksgiving card to share on social media with the ones we love! :)

On 11/3/2017 at 11:12 PM, Daphne said:

Hi Zeeshan,

I am sorry that our program does not support Urdu language. But I have forwarded your need to our development for further check, we will keep collecting customers' need about Urdu language for future consideration.

Thanks

I don't know the requirements on the back-end to sync your rewards program with the Urdu language, but perhaps you could consult another rewards program to get ideas - one that has matured. They may have good advice on how to accommodate additional languages. Open source tools are always very nice also.  

On 11/2/2017 at 3:15 AM, Zeeshan said:

Hi Goodmorning

This is indeed the best software in the market, however, i am having a problem with the language.

It doesn't have Urdu Language

Please can you kindly advise how i can get the urdu language in the software

Best Regards

Zeeshan 

Hi, Zeeshan. Could you share with Daphne what reward programs you are currently a member of that accommodate the Urdu language? I suggested the following to her: I don't know the requirements on the back-end to sync your rewards program with the Urdu language, but perhaps you could consult another rewards program to get ideas - one that has matured. They may have good advice on how to accommodate additional languages. Open source tools are always very nice also.  

Hi Amy,

I think Zeeshan does not refer to the reward program, he may refer to the language of our program PDFelement. We do not have the Urdu language version PDFelement 6 program, however we have English/German/French/Spanish/Italian/Portuguese languages versions PDFelement 6 program. https://pdf.wondershare.com/

Thanks

Love the Idea, lets see how it goes.  I agree with Amy S Spamming should be deduction of a point, 2nd offence, return to start, 3rd offense, blokced for x weeks, 4th offence, blocked.