• Announcements

• Daphne

Christmas Gift!   12/07/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
    • Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
Leland Hydechuk

Will not upgrade to 6.3

7 posts in this topic

Current Version: 6.2.2.2615

Notified of available upgrade.

Something interrupted the download process.

Attempted to upgrade again and download appeared to resume from where it was interrupted.

Download progress bar shows 100% and after several seconds message appears stating that the download failed.

Closed PDFelement and attempted upgrade again.

Same results every time.

Bottom line - Will not upgrade to 6.3.0

Any suggestions appreciated.

Hey Leland, 

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about this issue. Are you on Windows or Mac?

Upgrading was fine for me, but sometimes I find that uninstalling the software then re-downloading it helps. Perhaps you can give that a shot. If it still isn't working, I will forward this to our development team to take a look. 

If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please drop a note here and let me know if you're on Windows or Mac. Let's make this transition as smooth as possible! :) 

Best,

Rebecca

Responding to Rebecca's invite.  I can't upgrade to 6.3 from free trial despite several tries.  I've found a download, executed and been shown acknowledgement that I've gotten 6.3.  I've submitted registration code.  But I still get the basic version when I start up again.  I have never seen the "Register" field in the upper right of any screen.  What know?

Hello,

I had that experience too on one of the upgrades. It keeps downloading to 100% then shows failed message after.

I solved by deleting browser temporary internet files then redownloaded this time and fixed the problem.

Internet explorer user here.

I suggest to download the full installer from Daphne post and use it for the upgrade process

It will be fine with you if upgrade from within the app stopped for any reason

1 person likes this