• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

PDFelement App now is Free!   10/11/2017

htmlentities(

PDFelement for iOS and Android versions are Free now! Download here and start to use in your mobile devices any time and any where you want.

)
PES1940@sbcglobal.net

PDFElement v. 6.3.0 Printing Problem

4 posts in this topic

I just updated from the previous version to 6.3.0 and tried to print a document. All I got was BLANK PAPER!!!! I never experienced this problem with any previous versions. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a critical bug that needs to be fixed immediately?

Hi,

In order to help us figure it out, could you please attach the PDF file you used to print here or send it to our email: pdfelement@wondershare.com for further tests? When you click the File>Print button in our program, whether the print preview window is already blank? You can make a screenshot to show your print preview window as well.

Thanks

What happened Wednesday is that I tried printing a 4 page document with the printer set to duplex. The printer left the first side of the first sheet blank, then turned it over and "printed" a blank page 2, then repeated the process with pages 3 and 4.

I just tried to duplicate this behavior with another 4 page document, but this one printed normally. Hopefully this behavior will continue.

Hi,

For the case, could you please attach this failed 4-page PDF document here or send it to our email address: pdfelement@wondershare.com for further tests? Then we will try the best to help.

Thanks