• Announcements

• Daphne

Christmas Gift!   12/07/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
    • Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
Lucky Tuscano

PDFelement 6 Pro Dropdown %View

7 posts in this topic

Can not use the predefined dropdown %View to jump to a desired view size.

To go from 125% to 50% have to click "-" button couple of times instead of jumping immediately from the dropdown list.

Hey Lucky, 

Are you on Mac or Windows? Mine seems to be working fine! I have attached a few video files (they're both the same, just different file types), please let me know if this is the issue that you are describing. 

Best,

Rebecca

ZOOM.mp4

ZOOM.mov

Hello,

Windows version here. Yes I saw your video and as I said you can only change by the + and - buttons like what you demonstrated.

What I am talking about is the quick jump to the %size wanted from the dropdown list by selecting from there :)

Can you do that on yours like when your current view is 25% and jump immediately to 200%? Mine here I have to click the + button six times to get to 200%.

Selecting the 200% won't allow me, it just don't do any action.

Hi Lucky,

I have tested by our program, and the predefined dropdown % view jumps successfully. For your case, please confirm the version number of your program by clicking the Help>About button. If it is not the latest version 6.3.0, then please go to the link below to install the latest version for a try again.

Download Link: http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

In case the latest version program still does not work well on your side, then could you please take a video to show us your situation for further check? And you can also try to open some different PDF files to view for further tests.

Thanks

Hello,

I found out that the older version of Wondershare Pdf Element 5.12.1 is the one causing the problem.

I had to uninstall that version since both of them are running on this machine. It is working now and thanks for your time with me.

Hi Lucky,

Thanks for your confirmation, I am glad the latest version works now.

Thanks