• Announcements

• Daphne

Christmas Gift!   12/07/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
    • Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
Linda D

Text Field Alignment

5 posts in this topic

Hi Linda, 

On the Windows software, there are lines that guide you when you drag the text boxes. These can be accessed when you are under the "Edit" tab.

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 1.00.46 PM.png

Unfortunately, this feature isn't available on Mac yet, but our development team is working on it! If you are using Mac, feel free to send me your PDF file and I can help you with it. 

Let me know if this helps,

Rebecca

On 9/18/2017 at 8:59 PM, Linda D said:

How can I align text fields within text in a PDF form? 

Hi Linda,

Yes, you can align the text fields of your form by our Mac version  program. After adding text fields, you can select multiple text fields, then use the Align tool to do. Here are more instructions for you:

https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement-mac/user-guide.html#form_alignment

Thanks

I can only seem to align form (data entry) field, not regular text fields. (I am using Mac version 6). Is this correct, to am I missing something?

Thank you…

On 11/18/2017 at 9:19 PM, Guest said:

I can only seem to align form (data entry) field, not regular text fields. (I am using Mac version 6). Is this correct, to am I missing something?

Thank you…

Hello,

What do you mean of the regular text field? Do you mean to align the text content? If so, our program also supports to align the text actually. After opening your PDF file in our program, please click the Edit button, then click the paragraph, select the Align options on the right-side panel to align the text inside the paragraph as you want.

align text.png

Thanks