• Announcements

• Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
    • Daphne

How do you use PDFs? Take our quick survey.   09/20/2017

htmlentities(

We are inviting you to tell us about your experiences working with paper and digital documents. The survey takes less than 2 minutes and your responses are confidential. There's also an opportunity to get an additional copy of PDFelement 6 Professional for free. Start the survey now.

)
Bennie Bryant Jr

License Code

4 posts in this topic

How do I receive my License Code?
If you purchased an electronic download and license code, you will receive an e-mail with a link to download the software, as well as the license code for the product. I bought PDFelement  2-10 PC's for $187.91 but I never received an email with my license code, and after buying this my computer windows 10 had corrupted files and Microsoft Tech came onto my computer and reinstalled my windows 10 home I have my PDFelement re-downloaded on new windows 10 but I can't find my license code. Please Advise, Thank You.  Bennie Bryant, Jr. email: bennie.bryant1958@gmail.com  or  bbu00842@outlook.com   Thank You Very Much.

Hey Bennie, 

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about this issue. 

What date did you make your purchase? 

Best,

Rebecca 

I purchased the full download and received an activation code which worked once but no longer does.

What next? I need to prepare a PDF form tout suite.

Thanks,

Dale

On 9/15/2017 at 9:25 AM, Dale Cunningham said:

I purchased the full download and received an activation code which worked once but no longer does.

What next? I need to prepare a PDF form tout suite.

Thanks,

Dale

Hi Dale,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please email us the activation code you were given (pdfelement@wondershare.com), as well as the name and email you used so that we can look up your purchase? 

Best,

Rebecca