• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
Erik Smart

Creating Pdf as a landscape file

2 posts in this topic

Hi, Whenever i create a Pdf, it comes through in portrait format.  I cannot find anywhere to allow me to create it as Landscape, nor can i find a setting within the programme to change it into Landscape.  My pages which are sometimes singles within excel and are coming through in 2,3 & 4 pages when converted in Pdf and split into sections all over the place.  It may be a simple solution, but its too difficult for me to work out!  Any help is appreciated.

Thx

Hi Erik,

You can use the print method to create your excel file to the PDF file. So please open your excel file by Microsoft Excel program first, then click the File>Print button, choose our program as the printer, and you can choose Landscape Orientation as you want to print directly. The created PDF file will be opened in our program automatically, then you can check whether it meets your need.

print.png

Thanks