• Announcements

• Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
    • Daphne

How do you use PDFs? Take our quick survey.   09/20/2017

htmlentities(

We are inviting you to tell us about your experiences working with paper and digital documents. The survey takes less than 2 minutes and your responses are confidential. There's also an opportunity to get an additional copy of PDFelement 6 Professional for free. Start the survey now.

)
jarmo kanerva

How the see filename ? or crop precisely?

2 posts in this topic

How do I see the long filename when it is not visible on a tab and it is not on program header either ?
Like 20170907-basicfeatures-projectPDFelements-62222620-new features.pdf
Like program option to display filename in the program header or somewhere.

Also How to crop a pdf page 42"x24"  in 2x3" preview windows precisely when you do not see anything but grey ameba ?
Also program forgets old crop margins, so the fine adjustment is done impossible.
If it operated, I could buy some more.

"Why not to do it easy, when you can do it impossible?"

Hi Jarmo,

When you hover the mouse click on the file tab, you can view the file full name. Or when you click the File>Properties button, it will display the file full name there.

After opening your PDF file in our program, you can click the Edit>Crop button, then set the margin as precisely as you want. You can also change the unit as you want to crop.

crop.png

If this still cannot meet your needs, then please make a screenshot to show me your situation for further check. I will try the best to help.

Thanks