• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
jarmo kanerva

View / Zoom / dropdown list

7 posts in this topic

How to select a zoom % from drop down list when it does not work ? Like 150%. Now only multiple +- works. Win7 64bit.
Pdfelements pro 6.2.2.2615.

Hi Jarmo,

Do you mean each zoom% in the drop down list does not work, or only this 150% does not work? Could you please attach this PDF file here or send it to our email address: pdfelement@wondershare.com for further tests?

Thanks

I meant what I wrote. " Do you mean each zoom% in the drop down list does not work " =YES. With any pdf using drop down list of  zoom % it does not work. Like 100% 200%. Select 100% . Stays on 200 %. Only clicks on + - works. Try yourself. =bug. This is the most basic feature of this program.

I tried on many documents and working with no problems

1 person likes this

Hey Jarmo, 

Thanks for your extremely thorough explanation of the issue! I have indeed tried it for myself as you suggested and found that the zooming function works perfectly when you select options from the drop box on my software. I have attached a clip for you. ZOOM.mp4

Also, we recently released PDFelement 6.3. Feel free to check it out!  

Best,

Rebecca

WHEN the ribbon is minimized , as default, it do not work.

(I use quite large docs.)

Hi Jarmo,

For the case, please go to the link below to install the latest version 6.3.2 for a try again. 

Download Link: http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

In case the latest version still fails to work, then please attach your PDF file here or send it to our email: pdfelement@wondershare.com for further check, we will have further tests on our side.

Thanks