• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
Jean K

mac os How do I create pd from word document (docx)

2 posts in this topic

It doesn't look like the program will allow me to create a pdf from a word document -- is that right? The instructions say it only converts from .html, .htm, .webarchive, .gif, .tiff, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .png, .txt, .rtf, .rtfd.

I have a word document that I need to be a pdf but I need the table of contents links and hyperlinks to websites to remain active. Ideally without me manually creating individual links for them all since they are already in the word document. Is this possible? If so, how?

Thanks,

Jean

Hi Jean,

I am sorry that our program PDFelement 6 Professional for Mac does not support to create word file to the PDF file.  For the case, I recommend the program of Wondershare PDF Creator for Mac to you, which supports to create word files to PDF files. You are welcome to download the free trial version from the link below to have a test: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdf-creator-mac/

Thanks