• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Dustin W.

PDF Element purchased - Pro upgrade ? and $

4 posts in this topic

I purchased the regular version of PDF v6 and I have no experience with OCR. I wanted to upgrade to the Pro version to see if it fit my needs. I downloaded the Pro version and it required my registered email and license number - which I provided, then said I would have to upgrade/pay. Is there no trial option on the Pro? Also, I paid $59.99 for the basic and when I look at the price of the Pro it shows $99 - is that and additional $99 or would I just pay the difference from my initial purchase? i.e.. the Pro is $160? with my initial basic version plus the quoted online Pro price? 

I just want to see if the OCR is something I could use so I thought it would be a trial version. If not, I need a total price on upgrading....

Hi Dustin, 

Since you already bought the basic version, please enter your registration email onto this link: https://pdf.wondershare.net/upgrade.html

It will determine your eligibility for a $39.99 upgrade to the Pro version. There is no trial option for the OCR. Let me know if you require assistance! 

Best,
Rebecca

I entered my registered email (from my oder form) for PDFelement 6 - v6.0.5 that gave me a license key and emailed a receipt with an order number. When I place that email address into the link you provided I got this message (see attachment). 

I did not purchase the software though another party.  Please advise

Screen Shot 2017-09-05 at 9.08.42 AM.png

Hi Dustin,

I am sorry to inform you that upgrade link is used for users who have purchased PDFelement 5 to check their eligibility to upgrade to PDFelement 6 Professional. Since you have already purchased the PDFelement 6 Standard version program, that link does not work for your case.

And I have already replied to your email to provide further instructions, please check it.

Thanks