• Announcements

• Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
    • Daphne

How do you use PDFs? Take our quick survey.   09/20/2017

htmlentities(

We are inviting you to tell us about your experiences working with paper and digital documents. The survey takes less than 2 minutes and your responses are confidential. There's also an opportunity to get an additional copy of PDFelement 6 Professional for free. Start the survey now.

)
zhe chen

Watermark

4 posts in this topic

tried the software, got watermarks on my multi-days work-in-progress file. how do i remove them without purchasing?

feels like black mailed!

Hi Zhe,

Actually, watermark is the limitation of the trial version only. When you use the trial version to save the PDF file, you should get the notice about the watermark. So you can click the "Save As" button to save it to a new file. In this way, the watermark will be saved in the new PDF file, it wont affect your original PDF file. After purchasing the program, you can use the registered full version program to remove the watermark directly.

For your case, please attach your watermarked PDF file here or send it to our email address: pdfelement@wondershare.com, then I will help you remove the watermark and send the file back to you.

Thanks

First of all, as the a tool for productivity, you should have a more conservative approach to protect your product as well as potential customers. it is not a game or a music player, people's effort is at stake when they try out your product.

Secondly, when I tried your product, I expected it to be a fully functional version with some limitation on the productivity not harsh damage to my work. And after I made a few changes to my file with your product, I must check and find out the compatibility with other software. This was exactly what had happened and why I got "watermarked". And, I did not notice any warning or prompt before I clicked the save button. It was until I opened up the file in adobe when I found the watermark and shocked.

Further more, having a potential customer affected by your product send in his private work to undo the damage done instead offering him a registration key with limitations (time/copies) or other reasonable or practical solution is another sign of lacking generosity. At least, it is not so thoughtful from a customers' view point.

However, I do thank you for your reply and the attempt to offer help. Fortunately, I HAD START OVER AND CAUGHT UP WITH THE SCHEDULE, so, thanks but no thanks. I would not be touching your product any time soon. 

Hi Zhe,

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you by the watermark issue. However, when you use the trial version, and after clicking the Save button, you should get this notice to indicate there is the watermark limitation. So you can click the Save As button to save the watermark in a new PDF copy, it wont damage your original PDF file. 

图像 2.png

We do thank you for your suggestion and feedback, we will also keep working on the program to improve the user experience.

Thanks