• Announcements

• Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
    • Daphne

How do you use PDFs? Take our quick survey.   09/20/2017

htmlentities(

We are inviting you to tell us about your experiences working with paper and digital documents. The survey takes less than 2 minutes and your responses are confidential. There's also an opportunity to get an additional copy of PDFelement 6 Professional for free. Start the survey now.

)
Erik Smart

Out of space

4 posts in this topic

Whenever i try and open, or create a new pdf, it tells me that the pdf im creating/opening, is 'out of space', and wont do anything.

Any help is appreciate.

Thx

Hey Erik,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you please attach a screenshot of this issue? Also, which version you are using, and are you on Windows or Mac? 

Best,

Rebecca

Rebecca, 

Here is a screenshot.  Funnily enough, the out of space warning has gone, but all my 'doc' files for word and 'xls' files for excel are greyed out and wont allow me to select them from file for conversion to pdf.Any help is appreciated.

Using version 6.2.1.3002

Its on a Mac.

Thx

create.jpeg

Hi Erik,

1) I am sorry to inform you that this product Wondershare PDFelement 6 Pro for Mac does not support to convert word/excel file to PDF file. Currently, it only supports the following three kinds of files to be created to pdf files:

---web files (html,htm,webarchive) 

---picture files(gif,tiff,jpg,jpeg,bmp,png) 

---text files (txt,rtf,rtfd) 

2) If there is any misleading information online to let you think this purchased program supports to create word/excel files to PDF files, then please provide the website link of the misleading information to me for further check.

3) If you want to create office format files to PDF files, I recommend the program of Wondershare PDF Creator for Mac, you are welcome to download the free trial version from the link below to have a test: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdf-creator-mac/  I will provide further instructions to help you correct the situation.

Thanks