• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

PDFelement App now is Free!   10/11/2017

htmlentities(

PDFelement for iOS and Android versions are Free now! Download here and start to use in your mobile devices any time and any where you want.

)
Daphne

Beta Testers Wanted! (Ended)

21 posts in this topic

We are gonna release a new version 6.3.0 of PDFelement 6 Professional with many exciting features, which has multi-languages versions as well. In this new version 6.3.0, we will support to open multiple windows for multiple PDF files (Windows only), support XFA files (Windows only), support to add attachments in PDF file (Windows only), support editable and searchable OCR modes and improve many other features. You have a unique chance to be part of our next PDF innovation with your feedback and suggestions.

What you’re expected to do:

You’ll examine the beta program (we provide German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch versions)  from top to bottom and report any bugs you find. Your bug reports should contain info on how to recreate the error and where you first encountered it.

What we’re really eager to hear is your feedback. So on top of bug reporting, we’ll welcome any suggestions on how we can further enhance our design to make PDFelement 6 truly seamless and easy to learn. And we’ll reward you for your participation.

What you’ll get:

All selected beta testers who send us helpful feedback will be awarded

1.    Early access to our new version on Windows or Mac.

2.    A FREE licensed copy of PDFelement 6 Pro version 6.3.0 after its official release.

3.    Recognition on our website, with your name included in our developers’ page in the ‘Special Thanks’ section.

Requirements:

For you to qualify for the test, however, you first have to clear a few requirements.

1.    You must use PDFs on a daily basis.

2.    Be available to engage in active testing during next month.

3.    Be willing to closely collaborate with our product team -- that includes providing detailed feedback and completing surveys.

Recruitment ends on: 31st Aug.

If you’d like to become a Beta Tester, please send the following information to pdfelement@wondershare.com. (If you have already joined our Beta Tester Group, you don't have to apply again, our product team will contact you directly regarding your availability. )

-Name:

-Email:

-Industry:

-Operating System (Windows/Mac):

-A little explanation that will help us understand your experience with PDFs:

3 people like this

1 hour ago, djmorgan said:

Be happy to assist again

Thanks a lot. :)

Posted (edited)

Can you sign me up for Beta Testing? Thanks, Kelley

-Name:Kelley Kuhlman

-Email:paperglyphs@hotmail.com

-Industry: Private School

-Operating System (Windows/Mac): Windows

-A little explanation that will help us understand your experience with PDFs:I use pdfs regularly, convert from and to other formats, create forms

Edited by Kelley Kuhlman
forgot my information

6 hours ago, Kelley Kuhlman said:

Can you sign me up for Beta Testing? Thanks, Kelley

-Name:Kelley Kuhlman

-Email:paperglyphs@hotmail.com

-Industry: Private School

-A little explanation that will help us understand your experience with PDFs:I use pdfs regularly, convert from and to other formats, create forms

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your participation, I have sent email to you for further information.

Thanks

22 hours ago, Tony Anastasi said:

yeah sure, I'll help out on the mac side :)

tony

Hi Tony,

Thanks a lot.

20 hours ago, Allen Beasley said:

It will be an honor to help again.

Hi Allen,

Thanks a lot.

I'd like to become a tester, I have sent an email to you. thanks

14 hours ago, kx myt said:

I'd like to become a tester, I have sent an email to you. thanks

Hi Kl,

Thanks a lot, I have replied to you.

5 hours ago, Barry Do said:

Join Beta Testing group.

Barry Do

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your interest, could you please send the following required information to our email address: pdfelement@wondershare.com?

-Name:

-Email:

-Industry:

-Operating System (Windows/Mac):

-A little explanation that will help us understand your experience with PDFs:

Thank you for this opportunity.

This is a test post to test and fix account issues.

29 minutes ago, Alessandro Maestri said:

Ready to help you again.

Alex.

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for your continuous support.

Hello, I made an e-mail request to participate in the beta test and I created as requested an account. I'm always interested in making a small contribution to your great tool.

10 hours ago, Fabien Guirao said:

Hello, I made an e-mail request to participate in the beta test and I created as requested an account. I'm always interested in making a small contribution to your great tool.

Hi Fabien,

Thanks for your participation, I have already replied back to you, you can check your email. And you are already in our beta tester group now.

Thanks

4 hours ago, Daphne said:

Hi Fabien,

Thanks for your participation, I have already replied back to you, you can check your email. And you are already in our beta tester group now.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your quick response. See you soon

On 8/21/2017 at 7:55 PM, Daphne said:

We are gonna release a new version 6.3.0 of PDFelement 6 Professional with many exciting features, which has multi-languages versions as well. In this new version 6.3.0, we will support to open multiple windows for multiple PDF files (Windows only), support XFA files (Windows only), support to add attachments in PDF file (Windows only), support editable and searchable OCR modes and improve many other features. You have a unique chance to be part of our next PDF innovation with your feedback and suggestions.

What you’re expected to do:

You’ll examine the beta program (we provide German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch versions)  from top to bottom and report any bugs you find. Your bug reports should contain info on how to recreate the error and where you first encountered it.

What we’re really eager to hear is your feedback. So on top of bug reporting, we’ll welcome any suggestions on how we can further enhance our design to make PDFelement 6 truly seamless and easy to learn. And we’ll reward you for your participation.

What you’ll get:

All selected beta testers who send us helpful feedback will be awarded

1.    Early access to our new version on Windows or Mac.

2.    A FREE licensed copy of PDFelement 6 Pro version 6.3.0 after its official release.

3.    Recognition on our website, with your name included in our developers’ page in the ‘Special Thanks’ section.

Requirements:

For you to qualify for the test, however, you first have to clear a few requirements.

1.    You must use PDFs on a daily basis.

2.    Be available to engage in active testing during next month.

3.    Be willing to closely collaborate with our product team -- that includes providing detailed feedback and completing surveys.

Recruitment ends on: 31st Aug.

If you’d like to become a Beta Tester, please send the following information to pdfelement@wondershare.com. (If you have already joined our Beta Tester Group, you don't have to apply again, our product team will contact you directly regarding your availability. )

-Name: Barry Do 

-Email: docashflow@gmail.com

-Industry: Defense 

-A little explanation that will help us understand your experience with PDFs: Use PDFs daily to transmit and convert MS Word files to PDF format.

Hi Barry,

I have added your account in our beta tester group now.

Thanks