• Announcements

• Daphne

Christmas Gift!   12/07/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
    • Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
theophile

Problems signing

3 posts in this topic

I have been using esign to create and sign documents for about a month now on my Macbook Pro without any problems.  A couple days ago someone sent me some things to sign and after I went onto the esign website and signed the document the computer didn't recognize that I signed it and when I clicked submit signature it would say I hadn't signed yet even though my signature appeared on the page.  I have tried this a bunch of time with both firefox and safari as browsers and have not been able to sign anything for days.

6 hours ago, theophile said:

I have been using esign to create and sign documents for about a month now on my Macbook Pro without any problems.  A couple days ago someone sent me some things to sign and after I went onto the esign website and signed the document the computer didn't recognize that I signed it and when I clicked submit signature it would say I hadn't signed yet even though my signature appeared on the page.  I have tried this a bunch of time with both firefox and safari as browsers and have not been able to sign anything for days.

Hi there,

When you say "signed the document the computer didn't recognize", do you mean when you click the blue box it has no action response for you to enter any message? If so, please use Chrome in Windows to do it temporarily, we will fix this issue on Firefox and Safari as soon as possible.

Also, if it still pop out saying "hadn't signed yet", it means there are still signature on the document you need to enter, which would be fields like "Signature", "Date","Title","Company", so please check it.

We will let you know once we fixed this issue.

Thanks,

Gary

On 2017/8/18 at 4:19 AM, theophile said:

Hi there,

We test the issue on Safari and Firefox, it works OK. I suggest you use the latest version of these two browsers and clear the browser cache firstly. 

Feel free to contact me if you have any issue.

Thanks,

Gary