• Announcements

• Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
    • Daphne

How do you use PDFs? Take our quick survey.   09/20/2017

htmlentities(

We are inviting you to tell us about your experiences working with paper and digital documents. The survey takes less than 2 minutes and your responses are confidential. There's also an opportunity to get an additional copy of PDFelement 6 Professional for free. Start the survey now.

)
Les

Open Multiple windows

3 posts in this topic

I need to open separate instances of the application so there will be two windows with different documents side by side. That will allow me to copy from one and past into a fill in form. Is there a way to do that?

Hi Les,

We will support this feature in next new version 6.3, which will be released in the late Sep. Once we release the new version, you can update to have a try.

Thanks

Well this time I can't work in same window. I was working with multiple documents in same window now since you've chanced it when I clicked a tab it opens a separate window for each document and it makes harder for me to work. Why don't you just add an option for this in preferences menu so anyone can choose separate or same window.