• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)

4 posts in this topic

Running Win 10 Creator and PDFelement 6 Pro.  All of a sudden the pdf wont open when I right click on a file to save as a pdf - I have to have PDFelements open first.  Any ideas other than a reinstall??

Hi Jim,

Do you right-click another format file to save as a .pdf format file? What is the original format of your file? And how do you fail to open the saved PDF file? Do you double-click it and fails to be opened by our PDFelement 6 Pro? You can reinstall the program from the link below, then try again.

Download Link: http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

In case reinstalling does not help, please confirm the above information about your situation.

Thanks

Tried your download link, but I get something like - you have the latest version, no updates are available.

On the problem, it is usually when I try to print a page from the web using Google or Firefox.  when I select print then Wondershare nothing happens.  Wondershare used to automatically open and fill.

Hi Jim,

After opening the program, please click the Help>About button to check the version number, the latest version is 6.2.2. So if you are already using the latest version, there is no update available.

Yes, when you print the website, and select PDFelement as the printer, our program should open and fill automatically. For your case, please go to Devices and Printers of your system, then right-click our printer Wondershare PDFelement to choose Remove Device to delete it first.

remove printer.png

Then please launch our program PDFelement, it will repair and reinstall the printer automatically, and you can close our program. Then please open your website and choose our program as the printer to print again, our program should open and fill now.

Thanks