• Announcements

• Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
    • Daphne

How do you use PDFs? Take our quick survey.   09/20/2017

htmlentities(

We are inviting you to tell us about your experiences working with paper and digital documents. The survey takes less than 2 minutes and your responses are confidential. There's also an opportunity to get an additional copy of PDFelement 6 Professional for free. Start the survey now.

)
gustavof.com

pdf to epub

9 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am trying to convert a pdf file to epub. This is what I need:

I need the pdf to have links and a book cover. I have the book cover as a pdf. I edited the pdf in pdfelement; adding the book cover and creating links.

For my first attempt, I converted with the default settings (TEXT AND IMAGES TO EPUB). The book cover did not pop up, the links worked but all the text was jumbled up all my text had no spaces in between them.

For my second attempt, I converted with the settings of converting with EACH PAGE AS AN IMAGE. Everything displayed the way i wanted to but the links did not work. 

Please help. Thanks!

Hi gustavof.com,

For your information that our program only supports to add images ( .png, .bmp, .jpg, .tif etc) as the book cover. After opening your PDF file in our program, please click the File>Preferences button, in the Convert>Epub tab, you can select to load the book cover as you want. And when you convert, please make sure DO NOT choose the option of "ignore hyperlinks", then please convert your PDF file again to check whether it is ok now.

In case the hyperlinks still cannot be retained in the converted epub file, could you please attach both of your PDF file and the converted Epub file here to send or send them to our email address: pdfelement@wondershare.com for further check?

Thanks

Hi gustavof.com,

I have checked your files and I am sorry about the no space issue and the hyperlinks fail to work either. Our support team will have further analysis and try the best to improve this in the future new version.

And you can use our program to convert your PDF file to a .docx format word file, the converted word file will have no such issues.

Thanks

Darn,

I will keep trying to figure it out. If I am not able to can I get a refund?

Hi Darn,

For the case, would you like to try some other output formats? You can convert your PDF file to .docx format Word file, the converted result should be better.

Thanks

No, my goal is to convert to EPUB. Word already has a feature to convert to pdf. 

How can I get a refund?

Hi Darn,

I have sent an email to you regarding the issue, please check your email box.

Thanks