• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Patrick McCreanor

windows os B-SV4 Printer connection problem.

8 posts in this topic

When I print to my label printer, a Toshiba TEC B-SV4, I get the error 'Printer Connection Error, Printing Failed!'. The printer works with other applications and a test print from Windows Device Manager is perfect. I have changed permissions in Windows so that all applications and all users can have access to the printer but it still does not print. PDFElement will print to my other printer but not the one I need. Is there something I can do to fix it?

Hi Patrick,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure to reinstall the latest version 6.2.2 from the link below to try again.

Download Link: http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

Then please open our program to print to check whether it is ok now. And please also open some different PDF files in our program and choose your printer to check whether different PDF files can be printed successfully.

In case you still get the same error message, please provide the log file of this product for analysis. In order to get the log file, please open any folder on your computer, then copy&paste the following address in the address bar, it will lead you to the destination folder. Then please find the latest version of the .log format file, please attach it in the email to send to us for analysis.

%appdata%\Wondershare\PDFelement 6 Pro\Log

Thanks

Many thanks for your quick reply. I have since changed my printer for the exact same model but it still will not print (I also updated the printer driver.). I also found the log file and it had a windows32 exception error referenced in it. I thought it might have been a visual basic debugger problem, so I cleared all reference of visual basic debugger from my registry. Still no change.

I will try another fresh install from the link you provided and report back.

Hi Patrick,

I am sorry to know it still fails to work. Have you tried with some different PDF files? Whether it fails no matter which PDF file you work? And could you please attach the .log file here or send it to our email address: pdfelement@wondershare.com for further check?

Thanks

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the quick reply Daphne. I did try different PDF documents with the same results. The printer, a Toshiba TEC B-SV4 label printer, works with Adobe Acrobat and PDF-Xchange. Unfortunately these programs do not have the features I require.

Sorry I can't provide you with a log file. I had already uninstalled PDFElement ready for the new installation. Unfortunately the download link you provided above does not work, nor do links on this website page https://pdf.wondershare.com/download.html, so I am unable to reinstall. Would you please give me a working link to the download.

Many thanks for your continued efforts to solve this problem.

Edited by Patrick McCreanor
Include more detail.

Hi Patrick,

Please go to the following new link to install the latest version program for a try again. And you can copy/paste the following link in your browser to download instead of clicking the link here directly to check whether it works.

http://download.wondershare.com/cbs_down/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

In case you still fail to download or install, please make a screenshot to show me the error you get for further check.

Thanks

1 person likes this