• Announcements

• Daphne

Christmas Gift!   12/07/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
    • Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
Gwenda Golding

Do I need to uninstall PDFelement?

4 posts in this topic

Hi all

I have upgraded to PDFelement 6 Pro and have set it as my default PDF reader/editor. However when I open a PDF file it keeps opening it with  PDFelement (ie not Pro). Should I uninstall PDFelement and just have the Pro version to stop this happening?

Thanks

Gwenda

You can try to reinstall PDFelement 6 Pro version and set it the default PDF reader/editor. Or you can uninstall PDFelement 6 Std version.

Thanks Jacky

I have set Pro 6 as the default but for some reason if I open a PDF file, it opens in the standard PDFelement. Maybe I should uninstall PDFelement 6?

Hi Gwenda,

When you set the default program, please make sure you have chosen PDFelement 6 Pro as the default program since both of the Wondershare PDFelement 6 Pro and Wondershare PDFelement 6 Standard have the same name of Wondershare PDFelement in the default program list. You can uninstall the program PDFelement 6 from your computer if you do not want it.

Then set PDFelement 6 Pro as the default program again on your computer to check whether it is ok now. 

Thanks