• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)

Open in separate window

5 posts in this topic

I can only open different files in separate tabs and not in separate windows. Is there a way to open the multiple files in separate windows so that I can view multiple pdfs on my different monitors?

win7_64bit

Hi Kara,

I am sorry that our product only supports to open different files in separate tabs in the same product window, it does not support to open separate product windows currently. But I have forwarded your need to our product manager and we do will keep working on the program to support more features. 

Thanks.

I just recently purchased version 6.2 and am very disappointed to find out about this limitation.  2 questions:

1.  How can I compare data on one tab with data on the other if I cannot see them at the same time.  Do you have any work-around solutions with the current functionality of the software?

2.  When do you expect to have added functionality to be able to open 2 instances of the software at the same time so that I can have this much needed functionality?

Thank you for your time and attention.

Hi Dobie, 

I totally agree, it is a very useful function that cannot come soon enough! 

In terms of an alternate solution, it depends on the amount of pages in each file, but you can combine the files first and go into the "view" tab and see the forms side by side. If you could give me a bit more info about the types of files you are dealing with I could come up with a few more methods. Eg: how many pages per file, what type of data are we looking at...you can attach the files here too if you wish.

Screen Shot 2017-07-20 at 10.59.53 AM.png

This is a function that is definitely in our roadmap, since so many of our users have been requesting it! Our development team is working hard on it and hope to release it within the next few major updates. 

Please let us know if you have any other suggestions for the software!

Best,

Rebecca

Hi Dobie Weise,

We will consider your requirement seriously and add file comparision function in next few months.

Thanks for your support!

Jacky