• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
    • Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
John Joseph Chisum

SIGNATURES WILL NOT DISPLAY CORRECTLY

4 posts in this topic

Hello fellow ESIGNERS.... I've sent my first document for signature and the signer's signature is in the WRONG place on the document. PLUS - I cannot see my signature on it at all, even though the DETAILS section shows I've "signed" the document. Has anyone else had display issues and how can I correct this issue? Thanks in advance for your help!

4 hours ago, John Joseph Chisum said:

Hello fellow ESIGNERS.... I've sent my first document for signature and the signer's signature is in the WRONG place on the document. PLUS - I cannot see my signature on it at all, even though the DETAILS section shows I've "signed" the document. Has anyone else had display issues and how can I correct this issue? Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi John,

Will you please tell me your eSign+ email and the document name?  We will check your issue ASAP once we back to office after weekend.

By the way, you can try another document for signing to see whether it recurs such problem.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks

Gary

john@nashvillechristiansongwriters.com

PIPER NCS Bootcamp 8_Weeks_Agreement_pdf

Thanks! 

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, John Joseph Chisum said:

john@nashvillechristiansongwriters.com

PIPER NCS Bootcamp 8_Weeks_Agreement_pdf

Thanks! 

Hi John,

OK, We will check for that today.

In order to locate your issue precisely,will you please tell us what browser it happen and  what version of the browser? In what operation system of your computer? Windows or Mac?

It will be great help for us and we are really appreciate for your information.

Thanks

Gary

Edited by Chen