• Announcements

• Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
    • Daphne

How do you use PDFs? Take our quick survey.   09/20/2017

htmlentities(

We are inviting you to tell us about your experiences working with paper and digital documents. The survey takes less than 2 minutes and your responses are confidential. There's also an opportunity to get an additional copy of PDFelement 6 Professional for free. Start the survey now.

)
Hedreul

BAD! all fonts are changed when editing PDF

4 posts in this topic

When i edit PDF, the software PDF editor cannot preserve fonts, changing all fonts to other and distorting the document. The result: you cannot preserve initial look of the document after you edited it. 

I'm sorry to tell that, but i drop the case with this software and go search for another one. 

I wish to get refund, due to this software costs a lot, and doesn't give promised tools. 

Hi Hedreul,

Could you please confirm what is the version of your program? I noticed the program you purchased is PDFelement 5 for Mac in this March, and we have already released the upgraded program PDFelement 6 Professional for Mac. So you are welcome to download the free trial version of the upgraded progam from the link below to edit your PDF file for a test: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement-mac/

In case the upgraded program still fails to preserve the fonts, could you please attach your PDF file here or send it to our email address: pdfelement@wondershare.com for further tests? Our development team can have further analysis for you.

Thanks

You should also make sure the font you want to use is in your font folders on your computer, too. I had that problem with a manuscript that someone else had typed using the font Garamond, which I did not have. I downloaded that font and moved it to the appropriate fonts folder on my computer, and the problem was solved. (The instructions I used to do that won't work for you, since I have Windows, but if you do an online search, you should find the information you need.)

2 people like this

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for your sharing.