• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
    • Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
Jan Kiris

Page sizes

4 posts in this topic

What pagesizes can I choose for the pdf-file. I noticed that there is fixed sizes but not what sizes. Can I choose f.ex. A4 as size? Letter size is no good for me as I live in Europe. I assume I can choose millimeter or centimeter instead of inch OR?

Best regards

Jan

Hi Jan,

You can use the Page Boxes button to change the page size. After opening your PDF file in PDFelement 6 Professional, you can click the Page>Page Boxes button, then choose the Unit as you want to be millimeter or centimeter. Then you can choose the Fixed Sizes option to choose a size as you want. Or you can choose the Custom option to set the page size manually.

page box.png

Thanks.

Thanks for a perfect answer. I´m happy

Jan

1 person likes this

Hi Jan,

You are welcome, hope you enjoy with our program. :)

Thanks