• Announcements

• Daphne

Contest - Win a FREE Microsoft Surface Pro or iPad Mini   08/17/2017

htmlentities(

Check out our new feature post on what Adobe XI's end-of-support situation will look like. What will you do to maintain your access to a comprehensive PDF editor? Follow the link at the end of our blog post to enter for a chance to win a FREE Microsoft Surface Pro or iPad Mini. 

)
    • Daphne

Beta Testers Wanted!   08/20/2017

htmlentities(

Wanna access our next new version 6.3.0 of PDFelement 6 Professional in advance? It will support XFA files, PDF attachments, searchable OCR mode and open multiple windows for different PDF files and many other improvements. Join our beta testers group, you will have this opportunity!

)
Jan Kiris

Import and rearrange PDF-pages

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I wonder if I can decide where to put a page in a pdf-file. Like I have a pdf-fil with 8 pages and want to combine this file with a pdf-file consisting of 2 pages and these 2 pages have to be placed beween pages 6 and 7 in the first pdf-file - Can I do that?

Now lets say I found out that I made a misstake when combining the files and one of the 2 inserted pages should have been between pages 7 and 8 - Can I rearrange the pages?

Best regards

Jan

Hi Jan,

Yes, you can do what you want to insert pages in another PDF file. You can just open your 8 pages PDF file in our program first, then click the Page>Insert>From PDF button to select the 2 pages PDF file, then set the page range and place where you want to insert. Here are the detailed instructions:

https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement/user-guide.html#insert_pages

If the page order is wrong, you still can change the order as you want. Click the Page menu, then you can click the page or hold the ctrl key to select multiple pages at the same time to move the selected pages to the correct place directly.

Thanks

Hi Jan,

I am glad to help. :D

Thanks