• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
    • Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
Marcelo BAcchi

Esign won't open the last page of my pdf

12 posts in this topic

Hi Susan,

I am having the same issue. I been using  Esign for a few months.  Esign won't open the last page of my pdf--the icon just swirls around and around.

Captura de Tela (224).png

Hi Marcelo BAcchi,

We are sorry for your inconvenience in eSign. We will try our best to fix the issue ASAP. Thanks for your feedback! 

Jacky

3 hours ago, Marcelo BAcchi said:

Hi Susan,

I am having the same issue. I been using  Esign for a few months.  Esign won't open the last page of my pdf--the icon just swirls around and around.

Captura de Tela (224).png

Hi Marcelo,

Do all the documents you uploaded have such phenomenon? Or it just happened in some of these?

In order to dig out the reason, will you tell us the name of the documents?

Thanks

Gary

Posted (edited)

Have the same exact problem. I tried different browsers. Also the document has 16 pages wont load after 10 pages. Dont even get the loading Icon after 10 Pages.

Edited by Raz

17 hours ago, Chen said:

Hi Marcelo,

Do all the documents you uploaded have such phenomenon? Or it just happened in some of these?

In order to dig out the reason, will you tell us the name of the documents?

Thanks

Gary

Hi Chan,

Yes, all the documents. I have cleaned all my browsers but I still have the same issue. I been using eSign+ for a while and since the update I am having this issue. I have to pay your competitor to send my docs ;-( I hope the issue is sorted soon otherwise I will have to use another service.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Marcelo BAcchi said:

Hi Chan,

Yes, all the documents. I have cleaned all my browsers but I still have the same issue. I been using eSign+ for a while and since the update I am having this issue. I have to pay your competitor to send my docs ;-( I hope the issue is sorted soon otherwise I will have to use another service.

Thanks!

Hi Marcelo,

Sorry for any inconvenience. We've been checking your issue since yesterday, all the data of your files are normal and it seems to curious on this  phenomenon. Anyway, we'll keep focusing on it and will reply to you once we fix.

Thanks,

Gary

Posted (edited)

On 09/08/2017 at 10:13 PM, Chen said:

Hi Marcelo,

Sorry for any inconvenience. We've been checking your issue since yesterday, all the data of your files are normal and it seems to curious on this  phenomenon. Anyway, we'll keep focusing on it and will reply to you once we fix.

Thanks,

Gary

Hi Gary,

As I tried so many times and I cannot use the tool because of the issue above, I am asking for the refund. It is not fare pay for something that I cannot use. I used the system before the update and was working fine. Now I cannot. For that reason, please, do the refund.

I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Marcelo

P.S. The email for the account I want the refund is: olivia@atracaodeclientes.com.br

Edited by Marcelo BAcchi

Hi Marcelo,

We are sorry about the page issue, the development team will try the best to figure it out.

Could you please confirm your order number to me since I cannot search out any order record in our system using your email address: olivia@atracaodeclientes.com.br?

Thanks

16 hours ago, Daphne said:

Hi Marcelo,

We are sorry about the page issue, the development team will try the best to figure it out.

Could you please confirm your order number to me since I cannot search out any order record in our system using your email address: olivia@atracaodeclientes.com.br?

Thanks

Hi,

Something must be wrong in your system. I made the purchase, it was approved but there is order number in my account. Just that the payment occurred.

To confirm the payment, here is a sreenshot of the PayPal payment to you.

Please do the refund as your system is not working as it should.

Kind regards,
Marcelo

screenshot-esignplus.wondershare.com-2017-08-11-16-56-49.png

screenshot-www.paypal.com-2017-08-11-16-59-45.png

Hi Marcelo,

I have found your order record in our system now, please note that the purchased email address you used was: info@atracaodeclientes.com.br. I have refunded your order and sent an email to this email address, you can check.

Thanks

On 12/08/2017 at 10:49 AM, Daphne said:

Hi Marcelo,

I have found your order record in our system now, please note that the purchased email address you used was: info@atracaodeclientes.com.br. I have refunded your order and sent an email to this email address, you can check.

Thanks

Hi, 

I have not received the refund in my PayPal account. I have also not received any email at info@atracaodeclientes.com.br

Can you please check what is going on and get back to me ASAP.

Kind regards,
Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

For your information that the email has also been sent to your email address: olivia@atracaodeclientes.com.br as well, so please check whether you have got the reply in this email address, and please check your spam folder as well in case the email got blocked in the spam folder.

And please note that I have already submitted the refund request in our system, however since it needs to be approved and operated by the financial colleague manually, so it may take several days. Please just check the same account (the one you used to pay for the product) in 5-7 business days. In case,  you do not receive the refund payment on time, please feel free to let me know,  I will have further check for you.

Thanks