• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Udviklerhuset

Danish language

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

HI

When I bought pdf-element PRO, I was prommised that danish OCR-translation was part of the product. How do I download/change settings so I can scan and translate a Danish Document with æøå ??

kind regards

Kjeld Mortensen

CEO Udviklerhuset

Edited by Udviklerhuset
speling

Hi Kjeld,

Could you please confirm more details about your needs? Which version of our program do you use, Windows version or Mac version? The OCR function supports Danish language in the Mac version program. If your PDF is the scanned file with the Danish content, then you can perform OCR by our Mac version program and choose the correct language of Danish in the OCR language list to  perform OCR. After performing OCR, the newly created PDF file will be editable. Here are more instructions:

https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement-mac/user-guide.html#perform_ocr_for_a_single_scanned_pdf

What do you mean to translate a Danish Document with æøå ? Whether the above instructions can meet your needs? Anything we can assist further, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks

Hi,

My name is Jan. I am trying out PDFelements Pro 6 latest version for Windows. (I`m using Windows 10 64-bit). I just downloaded the OCR-package and noticed support for 23 languages but no scandinavian languages! (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish......) We have the letters Å, å  Ä, ä and Ö, ö. The letters Å and Ö I can get by ticking for the German language BUT NOT the letter Å.  ( And please notice that for example the letters Ö and Ä are many times written differently in for example danish. So are there language-packeges for the above mentioned scandinavian languages??

Hi Jan,

I am sorry that our Windows version OCR does not support the languages of Danish, Norwegian, Swedish. However, our development team will keep improving the program to support more languages in the future new version.

Thanks