• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
wehmann

Close without save after modifying comment text

4 posts in this topic

I extracted two pages from a PDF file.  I then opened the resulting PDF file and I used menu tab "Comment" to add a text box to that PDF file.  I did File, Save, and saved the file.  I also closed it.  I then opened it again, using File, Open and added more text to the text box.  At that point there was no File, Save option.  I could do File, Close and the file closed with no warning that it should be saved.  This was unexpected behavior.

Hi Wehmann,

Could you please try to do the same steps again on your side to check whether the File>Save button is enabled? If not, then please check how about the "Save As" button is enabled? I have tried to do the same steps as yours, but both of the "SAVE" and "SAVE AS" buttons are enabled. So if you can replicate the issue, please make some screenshots to show the steps you take, we will have further check for you.

Thanks

To illustrate, I didn't do exactly the same steps, but the result is the same (no warning when do File, Close on modified comment text).  I did screen snapshots along the way & collected them together into Presentation software and then created a PDF file that I attach.

PDF_Element_Study.pdf

Hi Wehmann,

I have checked the file you sent and thanks for your details, I have replicated the issue on our side now. Our development team will try the best to solve the issue in the new updates.

Thanks for your feedback.