• Announcements

• Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
    • Daphne

How do you use PDFs? Take our quick survey.   09/20/2017

htmlentities(

We are inviting you to tell us about your experiences working with paper and digital documents. The survey takes less than 2 minutes and your responses are confidential. There's also an opportunity to get an additional copy of PDFelement 6 Professional for free. Start the survey now.

)
fernanda araujo de oliveira

fernanda

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I can not register my program. I bought PDF Converte Pro for Windows and today it started giving error and I can not use it anymore. Could you help me need to use it in my work.
It is best to communicate my phone number is xx xx xxxxxxxxx

Hi Fernanda, 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. I have noted down your number but taken it out for security reasons. Could you please tell us a bit more about your issue so we can direct you to the proper people to have a chat with? 

Eg. Attach some screen shots of the error? What are you trying to do with your files? 

Best,

Rebecca