• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

PDFelement App now is Free!   10/11/2017

htmlentities(

PDFelement for iOS and Android versions are Free now! Download here and start to use in your mobile devices any time and any where you want.

)
Terri M

Status of documents

9 posts in this topic

How do I delete a document from the status files? I have a test document that I want to remove.

Hey Terri, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

When you say "status file", does that refer to your original document? Also, if you want to attach your document here and let me know which pages to delete I would be happy to help! 

Best,

Rebecca

@Rebecca Chen, Terri want to delete a document in eSign+... We will consider your requirement seriously. @Chen

1 person likes this

On 2017/7/28 at 0:39 AM, Terri M said:

How do I delete a document from the status files? I have a test document that I want to remove.

Hi Terri,

We will add 'Delete' operation in Actions Column of My Documents. Please wait for few days.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Gary

I still do not see a Delete button in the Actions Column of My Documents. Will you be adding it?

Any update on when the delete functionality is going to be made available? I have several  prepared documents that I need to clean out, so my Waiting for Others list is very cluttered.

9 minutes ago, pwhitlow73 said:

Any update on when the delete functionality is going to be made available? I have several  prepared documents that I need to clean out, so my Waiting for Others list is very cluttered.

Hi there,

We've finished delete function today. After we launch the product, it will work. So you can try it later today. The 'delete' function appears on 'My Document'

Thanks,

Gary

8 hours ago, Adrian Plopeanu said:

Shouldn't be "My Documents" instead of "My Document"?

Yes, we will fix it ASAP. Thank you for your feedback!