• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Jim Hubbard

You have got to be kidding me!

3 posts in this topic

Open ANY PDF document with PDF Element 6 Pro (version 6.2.0.2604) and click on "Edit" in the top menu, then click "Header  & Footer", then click "New Header & Footer".   

A new window opens with a title of "New Header && Footer" (yes, there are 2 "&" symbols in the title when there should be just one). 

Now go down to the "Header & Footer" section and try typing in something in any of the 6 fields.

All should go well sa long as you don't type a "Y" or "y".  Typing a "Y" or "y" in any of these fields closes the window and does NOT enter a "Y" or "y" in the header field.

You can enter any other letters and any number on the Header & Footer fields, but if you try and enter a "Y" or a "y", it closes the "New Header && Footer" immediately.  You CANNOT use "Y" or "y" in the headers.

I was already irritated with how awfully slow the app has become, and now this.

WTF Wondershare?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am forwarding this to our development team and they will fix it as soon as possible. 

In the meantime, if there is a document that you would like to apply headers/footers to, feel free to share it with me and I'll see what I can do from my end. 

Best,

Rebecca

1 person likes this

Hi Jim,

We will fix the issue in the next coming 6.2.2. Now you can copy and past "Y"/"y" characters into these fields. Thank you for your feedback!

PDFelement Dev Team

2 people like this