• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
    • Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
Chloe Bridger

Personal Details Form with Conditional Formatting

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

I'm brand new here, but have had a bit of a look around. I'm creating a new Personal Details Form for the company I work for and have come across PDFelements. We have a form that we send out to new customers to collect the information we need to on board them. My question has two parts:

Can I create a form with conditional formatting? For example, if a customer is coming to work on a specific company and they indicate as such on my form it will trigger the form to show or hide certain other sections lower down on the form. 

Are the people filling out the form able to embed documents into the form to send back to me? If the form was online they'd upload the file, but perhaps here they might just be able to attach the documents required to the form?

Thank you in advance for all of your help. 

Chloe :-)

Hi Chloe,

Our program supports to set the trigger to show or hide other fields. So after opening your PDF file in our program, click the Form>Edit Form button, then double-click one of the field to set the trigger. In the Actions tab, please choose "On Focus" or "On Blur", then choose "Show/Hide a Field" in the box of Select Action. Click the Add button to select the fields that you want to show or hide. If you choose to Show these fields, then these fields will be hidden first, only when you click this field, they will show up. 

trigger.png

I am sorry our program does not support to embed or attach another document in the form, we will have further consideration of this suggestion.

Thanks

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I had also just found how to hide/show, this makes me very happy!

Now if only I could have embedded documents, please let me know if this changes. 

Thank you!!

Edited by Chloe Bridger

Hi Chloe,

I am glad it helps. For the suggestion to embed other documents, I have forwarded to our development team, we will have further consideration of it and try to support more features in the future update.

Thanks.