• Announcements

• Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
    • Daphne

How do you use PDFs? Take our quick survey.   09/20/2017

htmlentities(

We are inviting you to tell us about your experiences working with paper and digital documents. The survey takes less than 2 minutes and your responses are confidential. There's also an opportunity to get an additional copy of PDFelement 6 Professional for free. Start the survey now.

)
Robert McGuire

File Name When Saving

2 posts in this topic

I find the default file naming convention when saving files with PDFelement very frustrating.  For example.  If I create a file called Customer Contract.docx in Microsoft Word and then print it to PDFelement and then try to save it, the default file name will be Microsoft Word - Customer Contract.docx.pdf.   This is ridiculous and a pain in the butt.   Is there anyway to set up PDFelement so that in the scenario outlined above, the default file name would be Customer Contract.pdf?

Please let me know.

Bob

Hi Robert,

I'm sorry that this is happening!  We will fix this problem in the next version.

Thanks,

Woody