• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
    • Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
veronica

On Trial, few doubts about the software

4 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I am currently under trial for this software to see if have all features my company need to have and then proceed with the full version of eSign+.

Few questions here:

• I don't seem to find the option to remove a document I sent to signature. How do you manage the currents signature yous sent? It is possible in case of mistake to remove it?
  • Download Insurance Service - 24 months warranty help.png  Can you explain further please?
  • There is mobile or tablet version too?
  • how this works in terms of users, you have 1 user for the whole company or you can create different users? 
  • How is the process regarding the staff that need to sign and send back the documents, they need to create an account too? How easy is to to this? Can you explain further how is the process please?

Thanks in advance!

Posted (edited)

Also I was trying to send the same document to multiple users, and seems like until the first person don't sign it no one receive the notification, there is not an option to send the same document to a list of emails and receive from the ones it sign it not in order? Please let me know, it is quite important to know.

I guess this is optimal when you need same document with several signatures, but what if you need same document individually signed for different people?

Thanks! :)

Edited by veronica

10 minutes ago, veronica said:

Someone already asked about the template option, and the answer is version 2.0 will be out 17th of July, (Today). Any update about this?

Thanks again

Posted (edited)

Hi Veronic,

Thanks your concerning. From your three comment, acutually it involves three big features eSign+ is going to develop in the coming months.

Here I try to clear your confusion one by one.

1. Muliple Users Function.

For a company, it could be possible need couple of users of eSign+. We will provide multi-users feature, that means in one admin account, it can create multi-users under this admin account and all of these users can seperately to send document for signing.

2.Bulk Sends.

This feature can resolve the issue "  but what if you need same document individually signed for different people? "

3. Template.

Template can make users more effective to send document for signing, without repeat operation again and again.

These three feature is under our schedule, we will fullfil these function in the coming months.

Other questions

"How is the process regarding the staff that need to sign and send back the documents, they need to create an account too? How easy is to to this? Can you explain further how is the process please? "

For singers who was request to sign on document, it is unnecessary to create an account, all they need to do that is open the link in their email and sign their names, a few clikcs, that is all. For the owners of the doucment, he will get email notifcation automally that can make him track the during the whole process,

'' Download Insurance Service - 24 months warranty help.png  "

This is provide by the payment platform, if you don't need this service, just delete it in the shopping cart. No any influence of buy eSign+.

By the way, eSign+ new version will launch on 20th July, it has nice UI design and better user experience, just go and try it.

Thanks,

Gary

Edited by Chen